I been frustrated with water bottles for the past years that made me decide not to use anymore. There are times that I wanted hot water and sometimes cold water depending on the weather in doing that I will be needing 2 separate bottles. But one frustration is that they can’t keep my beverages temperature longer. Some of the water bottle like plastic would have this plastic taste. For the aluminum and stainless steel bottles has this after metallic taste that made me worry for health hazard.
I heard of Kujaku Sports bottle and got it a try. I talked to some of my friends that tried Kujaku but the feedback they are frustrated that the brand does not do its job. I been using my Kajuku Sports Bottle AMJ-R80 for almost a month now. I was pretty surprised with it and impressed that made me love it so much. With some research I learned that Kajuku use surgical stainless steel #304 insuring there would be no health hazard in using it. All of their water bottle is insulated
At first try I tried to place hot water in it and see how long it would take the bottle to retain the heat of the water. After 24 hours upon opening the sports bottle I still have hot water that I can even stir up a cup of coffee. Kajaku sports bottle is vacuum insulated double layer bottle keeping hot or cold beverage longer. Also you won’t even feel the bottle body to be hot or cold to the touch.
I often used my Kajaku sports bottle for ice-cold water and I bring it anywhere while traveling, driving during stuck in traffic and at bed time. It can fit one tray ice cubes and it would last the whole day your beverage being cold. I would advice that when putting water with your ice make sure your water is cold or else your ice would melt faster.
About Kujaku product
Kujaku is a brand under The Peacock Vacuum Bottle Co., Ltd. It was established in Japan in 1950.
All of the materials we use have been tested and conform to the Japanese Food Sanitation Act. Therefore, you can use with complete confidence.
- Stainless steel bottle: SUS304 or SUS316 stainless steel
- Drinking cap: Food grade polypropylene
- Gasket: Silicone
Much Prosperity Trading International, Inc. Manila Philippines
- Landmark – Trinoma and Makati
- TrueValue – Magnolia, Rockwell, Shangri-La
- Robinsons – Ermita and Galleria
- AllHome – Sta. Rosa and Daang Hari
- Dept. Store – Harrison and La Trinidad
- KCC Malls – General Santos
- NCCC – Maa, Tagum, Main, Palawan
- Metro – Colon, Ayala(Cebu), Alabang, Market-Market
- Product Model No.: AMJ-R
- Product size – 84x84x234 mm
- Capacity: 800 ml
- Product weight: 0.4 kg
- Heat Retention: 6 hours (72 C)
- Cold Retention: 6 Hours (9 C)
- Color Available: Metallic Black, Pearl White, Metallic Blue and Pearl Pink
The Kajaku AMJ-R Sports Bottle has grip cover so that the bottle is easy to hold. The bottom cover serves as a shock-resistant and won’t allow the bottle to slip the table . The Lid set composed of Stopper that has a styrofoam inside it’s advisable not to place inside a microwave oven. Next is the Stopper Gasket this will help the beverage not to leak. The Drinking Cap Set consist of the Inner cap and the mouth gasket. The Drinking cap set helps filter if you have ice inside Kajuku sports bottle and also serves a regulator of the flow of your beverage.
Stainless Steel Bottle Pros:
- durable, high-quality design
- no plastic toxins to worry about
- more sizes and colors becoming available
- lightweight and hip
- easy to clean
- it retain the hot or cold temperature of beverage
- may dent if dropped
- possible metallic taste
- heats up in summer temperatures
- Can be quite expensive
- outside paint can be subjected to scratches
- the easily worn out and sooner you need to replace it.
Overall Stainless Steel Bottle Rating: 4 out of 5