A photo shared and credited by Mari Anson: “This silver Mitsubishi Adventure just threw out a big brown paper bag on the flyover of Buendia going to BGC.” Mitsubishi Adventure plate AAK 3441
One example that this motorist or its passenger has no respect and manners. Why? They have no respect to the other motorist that uses the same road and no respect to our environment. How hard can it be to just set aside your trash inside your car and when you get out that is when you bring your trash and properly throw it in the trash can.
We guess that this people are not even thought that the road is for vehicles and trash is for trash cans. Such people with this manners should be given a penalty or a suspension. He is contributing with the trash causing flood on our roads.
Some of the responses of our nitezens:
- Dapat parusahan yan ng community service – maglinis sa kalye
- Plate # AAK 3441 Mitsubishi Adventure mahiya nman kyo walang breeding ang mga sakay na nagkaisang itapon yan sa fly over sa buendia ..
- AAK 3441 Mitsubishi STUPID Adventure Silver .. utak ipis lang walang disiplina..
- Tapos pag nagbaha magrereklamo,gonggong talaga may ari nang sasakyan na ito.
- Baka walang basurahan sa bahay nila
- Bastos naman ni Mr Adventure kaya nagbabaha ang mga kalye natin dahil sa mga driver at mga tao na ganyan.
- Pag nakita nyo ung adventure tapunan nyo din nang mga basura at putkan ang windshield
- Dapat lahat oto me dashcam na para makita kung me violation ang bawat driver minsan kasi malakas mag trip un mga enforcer kumita lang me inilagan ka lang sasakyan para dmo mabangga eh abay huhulihin ka na minsan overtake lng din lalo na yan green boys ng pasay mga buset
What can we say:
Dear Mitsubishi Adventure plate AAK 3441 owner,
The road is not your trash can.The road is shared by other people and not yours to do whatever you want. Your contributing and adding up trash that will cause more flooding. “Wag naman po asal walang utak at bigyan respeto ang kapwa. Hindi lang po motorist ang maapektohan ng ginawa nyo pati commuters. Dahil nakadagdag po kayo sa basura at magdudulot ng baha ang ating commuters eh mastranded dahil wala masakyan dahil sa baha.”
We would suggest to redeem yourself of this ill-mannered bahavior is to do good from now on. So people that would recognize your vehicle would see you have changed. “Everybody deserves a second chance but third chance is abuso na”. We drive also but we keep our trash inside our car and we just throw our trash at home properly.
Fellow readers what can you say about this and what would be the best thing if we encounter such ill-mannered motorist?