We saw this photo and now being the topic online. This guy and we won’t be publishing his name even he posted and shared this picture publicly.
Saw this while driving near UBelt Area. Since when did this type of shoes become “school shoes?” — feeling confused.
This is what posted in this person FB and this post got lots of comment both positive and negative.
- Oo pakilamero ka, ngayon lang ako nasaar sa bakla! Suntukan na lang ano? bili ka din heels para di ka maiingit, tapos humanap ka ng papatol sayo, kaso kahit anung ganda, mahal o taas ang suotin mo. Walang papatos kase
nga ang cheap ng ugali mo. Sad lang anu? Pray ka bakla para malinawan ka. UP graduate ka, dinudungisan mo pangalan ng maganda mong unibersidad. Kahihiyan ka uyyy.
- actually ung mga students n nkabasa ng post n toh. irereport s dean ng college at sa admin ng EARIST. kawawa nmn kc ung girls na husgahan ng wala sa oras.
- Ang importante yung nag aaral kahit ano pang suot nila. Hindi nyo naman din alam background nila sa school nila kaya wag nyo silang ijudge. Yung iba ngang. Nerd eh natropahan lang nerd pa din pero naging pasaway na. Kaya wag basta basta. Malay nyo naman na pumorma lang pero nagaaral naman pala talaga hindi ko sinasabing mali yung descript pero wag lang mag jujudge basta basta hehe Godbless smile emoticon
- Hmm, i think there’s nothing wrong with what she’s wearing especially if her MAJOR is Hospitality Management, Tourism, et. al. I’d rather see girls wearing heels instead of flat shoes in college because it will improve their poise. They will act like a woman. So don’t judge. Bagay naman sa uniform n’ya.
- Im working in a shoe store. Most college girls, i think their courses are Hospitality or Tourism (?) they are required to wear black shoes with a minimum heel length of 4 inches. Believe me, sa ayaw at sa gusto nila, napipilitan silang magsuot ng mga ganyang klaseng heels.
- Goodevening Ma’am/Sir, I would like to clear everything. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT student po ako ng EARIST, and YES Required kami to WEAR atleast 3 inches heels sa loob ng campus, I am 3rd year student of College of Hospitality Management (EARIST) and I wear 4 inches heels. thankyou po sa mga nag defend at nag explain why this girl is wearing that kind of shoes, thankyou din sa nag judge sakanya. bahala na si lord sainyo. Actually, bawal sya kasi may touch of ibang color sya dahil dapat pure black ang heels namin. Whenever I travel to Earist, I wear flat shoes dahil masakit sa paa pag buong araw naka heels, halos lahat po ng HM GIRLS students, nag papalit ng flat shoes pag uuwi na, siguro first year si ate kaya fi-neel nya muna ang heels nya. THANKYOU PO. sana po malinaw na sainyo ang lahat smile emoticon
- hmmm i think school nila is Earist ?? anyone knows that school ?? ahmm for me wala namang masama sa ganyan mag suot kahit nakasando pa sila at napakalaki ng heels nila eh as long na nag aaral sila un ung mahalaga and wag po tayong humusga agad like sa mga nag comments… what if they course is HTM? or any course regarding sa suot nila??
What can I say about this?
First of all what is the big fuzz about seeing students wearing high heels, flats or slippers outside the school. I study in a school that require us to wear heels regardless of what course we are in. But when the school is over I change to my sneakers or slippers going home. Seeing a student wearing such high heels school shoes it should be confusing? Did people try to think this person might be going to a party or she forget to bring an extra shoes to change in. There are schools who require students to wear high heels. Reading the comments in this post see that other people are so judgmental and “Makitid ang utak”. It’s the student problem if would be a pain walking with those high heels.
Bakit nyo kailangan problemahin at isipin mga bagay na dapat d nyo business? – People should not problem stuff that doesn’t matter them.
Wearing heels is not easy especially walking around the metro. I admire ladies who can still be poised even the difficulty in wearing high heels. Also I guess this lady wanted to get used of wearing heels so that when the time she is working already she won’t have any problems about having sore feet.
Stop judging people and for the person who posted this one I think he got the message. Worry if this person killed somebody because of her shoes. These students are not doing any bad stuff because of their shoes so these should not be a problem.
What can you say about this one? Is it sin to wear high heels for school? Or wearing slippers and flats prohibited?