Due to Typhoon Helen about to exit the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) some local goverments already annonced suspension of classes.
- Malabon – by Mayor Len Len Oreta
- Cainta – By Mayor Kit Nieto
- Marilao – Mayor Juanito H. Santiago
- Navotas -Mayor John Rey Tiangco
- Meycauayan – Mayor Atty. Henry Villarica
- Antipolo –
SEVERE WEATHER BULLETIN No. 15 FINAL
FOR: TYPHOON “#HelenPH” (MEGI)
TROPICAL CYCLONE: ALERT
ISSUED AT 5:00 AM, 28 September 2016
TYPHOON “HELEN” IS NOW OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY (PAR).
• Estimated rainfall amount is from moderate to heavy rains within 800 km diameter of the typhoon.
• Sea travel is risky over the northern seaboards of Northern Luzon.
• The Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal on Batanes Group of Islands is now lifted.
Location of eye/center: At 2:00 AM today, the eye of Typhoon “HELEN” was located based on all available data at 515 km North Northwest of Basco, Batanes (OUTSIDE PAR)(24.5°N, 119.6°E).
Strength: Maximum sustained winds of up to 130 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 200 kph.
Forecast Movement: Forecast to move West Northwest at 19 kph.
• 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): 870 km Northwest of Basco, Batanes (OUTSIDE PAR)
NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING SIGNAL
With this development, this is the final warning for this weather disturbance.
*** Credits to Pagasa for the weather report