Formerly known as Liberty Center is slowly blooming into a seat of wellness and sustainability that is called Mandala Park. Litton & Co.‘s 3.2-hectare park of wellness and sustainability is strategically located in the heart of Mandaluyong, making it accessible to and from key cities.
The Mandala Park Weekend Market is the ideal place for awesome food discoveries in the same time discover items like apparel, native products, pastries, pasta, native dishes, sinful desserts and much more.
Fifth Mandala Park Weekend Market brought to you by Litton & Co. and in collaboration with the Philippine Culinary Heritage Movement. Spend an amazing afternoon with the people you care about and enjoy homegrown food and products you will definitely fall in love with!
In addition, bring whatever you want in exchange for a refreshing yoga session from FLOW Retreats co-founder and certified yoga teacher Monica Eleazar-Manzano, happening from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Sumptuous links of sausages from D’Famous Imus Longganisa (@dfamousimuslongganisa) their longgonisa are made without preservatives
- Explorer Wax Co’s (@explorerwaxco) five Star Hotel Balm Candle is perfect for the Filipino traveler who wants to turn even the most basic accommodation into a luxurious one. It is not only a scented candle but you can also use it as a balm.
- If your in search for that burger with fries would suggest you try out Punta.
- Craftpoint Brewing Company (@craftpointbrew) is a local and independent brewing company dedicated to crafting deliciously good brews that will satisfy any beer craving.
- Stanford & Shaw’s (@stanfordshawbrewing) serving bottles of effervescent ginger ale with a dainty taste of lemon a great combination for a great Saturday.
- Yakang Yaka Barter (@yakangyakabarter) is a social enterprise that buys, sells, and gives back to local communities in the country. They are advocates of Philippine craftsmanship and are making it a sustainable source of income for the local communities.
- Scout Honor – take you on a rollercoaster ride of flavors from savory matcha to luscious mint chocolate and more With their Monster Cookies will make your palate savor for more sweets.
Upon arriving at the entrance Mandala Park Weekend Market you could see they are well-organized and setup for registration for visitors. Mandala Park has lots of parking so you don’t have to worry where your going to park your car. Not like the other night market that does not offer parking or will give you a hard time parking your car before you can enjoy feasting those mouth-watering dishes.
Stalls are spaciously distanced from each other. We were able to personally try D’Famous Imus Longganisa rice meal with or without vinegar their longganisa is so savory. We even bought their frozen longganisa so my family would taste the famous Imus Longganisa. For our drinks we decided to get Stanford & Shaw ginger ale. Of course ending our meal with that sweet dessert from Scout Honor and we got their one Monster cookie that two persons can share.
It is not too late to sample the great food choices from the Metro’s most promising food merchants here at the #MandalaPark weekend market, so come now at a #NewMandaluyongInBloom! Mandala Park Weekend Market is open every third week of the month open 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
#MandalaPark #NewMandaluyongInBloom #PilipinasDaily #PilipinasDailyPH #TechnoRush #SingleMomSuperMom
Video to follow having problems uploading
Litton Marketing Manager Gel Litton