Globe myBusiness Senior Advisor Derrick Heng said that those interested in attending future sessions can expect the same diversity in the choice of workshop topics. “There’s more than one way to provide sustainable livelihood. Employment is one avenue, but empowering entrepreneurs is equally effective, and perhaps even more so,” said Heng. “This program with Manila Workshops is our way of helping those who wish to strike out on their own. With the
right training, these budding entrepreneurs can go a long way” Heng added.
Globe myBusiness Solutions
Aside from giving free workshop Globe myBusiness Solutions offers business solutions to business owners can add to their postpaid plans that could help with your business.
- Queuing Solution, a service that allows business owners to better manage store traffic using an automated SMS-based queueing system.
- Auto Appointment Reminder that automatically notifies customers of their appointments through SMS.
- Auto Appointment Reminder that automatically notifies customers of their appointments through SMS. And for those looking for a more efficient way of messaging customers.
- Auto SMS Blast Service labels text messages with the sender’s brand name.
- myWebsite, retailers can set up their brand pages where they have full control of the content, ultimately helping their brand and online presence.
- Shopify is the ideal platform to quickly set up their online store and easily manage customer orders.
- myShopkeeper to monitor the movement of products in real-time will be a useful inventory management system.
Here are some of the seminars available at this time
mybusiness.globe.com.ph or follow Globe myBusiness on Facebook for updates on its training programs.