Department of Transportation just announced faster and hassle free RFID application, Easytrip has launched its online appointment system for RFID stickers called ‘Online RFID Reservation and Appointment System’ or ‘ORRAS.’ With this, expressway motorists can now skip the long lines, and can now easily book their RFID sticker installation appointment online.
Here are the simple and easy steps motorists need to follow when securing an appointment:
1) Scan the Easytrip QR code found in the NLEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram and website; Easytrip FB page and website.
2) Accomplish the registration.
3) When registration is successful, choose your preferred date, time, and location. Motorists are advised to ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
4) Once successful, an e-mail with a confirmation QR code will be sent.
Then on the day of your appointment, here’s what you need to do:
1) Bring the confirmation e-mail and QR code with you.
2) Observe social distancing. Do not alight from your vehicle as an Easytrip Assistant shall approach you and scan your QR code.
3) Upon validation, pay the initial load (Php 200 for CAVITEX and CALAX, and Php 500 for NLEX).
4) Easytrip RFID sticker will be installed by Easytrip personnel.
ORRAS can be scanned by any app scanner from Android and IOS stores. For more information, visit the official FB pages of Easytrip, NLEX, CAVITEX and CALAX.
Easytrip Corporation will initially open by appointment-only RFID sticker installation in selected locations in Paranaque City, Las Pinas City, Pasay City, Taguig City, Bacoor City, Binan City, Sta. Rosa City, and Valenzuela City, specifically in:
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Northbound
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Southbound
• C5 South Link Westbound
• CALAX Greenfield (Mamplasan)
• Shell Pamplona, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Las Pinas City
• Shell Panapaan, Bacoor, Cavite (in front of Puregold Bacoor)
• Shell Real 2, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite (near Maynilad – Welcome to Imus Arch)
• NLEX Drive and Dine, Canumay West, Valenzuela City
Take note that more online appointment-only locations will be added in the coming months. Remember, the RFID installation is ongoing and will continue beyond 01 December for infrequent tollway travelers.
Source: DOTrPH Facebook