October 17, 2014 at Megaworld’s McKinley Information Center, the victory party of ATAT Racing team was held. Winners of the recent Philippine Superbike Championship were given a special victory party.
- ATAT Lawrence Macalinao – Nationals SBK Novice Champion, Pirelli Cup Open Division 1st runner up overall, Ducati Cup novice 1st runner up
- ATAT Jvs Aguila – Pirelli Cup Open Division overall Champion
- ATAT Jay Carrion Red Rider – Ducati Cup Champion Intermediate
- ATAT Myke Torres – Pirelli Cup Class B Champion
- ATAT Vince Mercado Jvp Mercs – Ducati Cup Open Division 1st runner up
- ATAT JC Villanueva – Pirelli Cup Class A, 1st runner up
- ATAT Richard Guevara Panlilio– Ducati Cup Intermediate – 2nd runner up
At the start of the victory party online media partners was given a chance in a mini presscon to ask questions pertaining to the recent ATAT racing team.
Winners of ATAT Racing Team were also given a certificate of appreciation in the concluded Philippine Superbike Championship.
During the party, everybody was given a chance to win in the raffle draw. Prizes include Manny O Wines, Spyder, and Power Mac Center.
The highlight of the party is they have to raffle off to the attendees from the racing community items from AlpineStars 2 gloves, 2 pairs of boots and two racing suit. Winners were so happy and looking forward in using them in the next ride.
Special thanks to Megaworld Corporation, Granstar Motors, IPM CDC, Sleepworth, Pirelli Philippines, Brickfire and RS Sounds in making this event successful.